Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Oji Fibre Solutions is one of Australasia’s leading manufacturers and exporters of pulp, paper and fibre-based packaging solutions, and we are looking to the future for innovation and sustainability.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Commercial Advisor to join the Finance Team, based at our Tasman Mill, in Kawerau, the sunny Eastern Bay of Plenty. This is permanent, full time, Monday to Friday role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will work with the management and leaders across the Pulp Business Unit to provide support, advice and information in relation to all financial business decisions.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide assistance and support to the business unit and operational teams for all financial matters;
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly forecasts. Forecasting activities include conducting cost reviews with functional managers, analysis & monitoring of price changes and highlighting significant forecast changes to the Finance Manager;
- Complete all month end tasks on time with accuracy. Tasks include product costing, reviewing cost centre data, cost centre accruals, analysis and reporting variances;
- Deliver monthly and ad hoc reporting including variance analysis, standard cost analysis, forecasting and cost reviews;
- Develop and implement processes within the Finance Team to simplify and improve existing procedures;
- Support the Finance Manager with the reporting required to meet the needs of the business.
Qualifications and experience required:
- A qualified Charted Accountant (or actively working towards CA accreditation), commerce tertiary qualification or equivalent;
- Commercial experience in a manufacturing environment, encompassing financial modelling, product costing using standards and database management;
- Proficient in the use of financial systems, an advantage would be experience using SAP;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities;
- A passion for adding value to businesses through your outstanding commercial skills.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least 2-3 years commercial accounting experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment. Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and the ability to communicate at all levels in an organisation is essential. In addition, flexibility, the ability to work well under pressure and building and maintaining strong working relationships are the key personal attributes we are looking for.
In return for your commitment, the Company offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package including enhanced superannuation, subsidised medical, life and income protection insurance.
In accordance with the Company policy, applicants are required to undergo a police and credit check along with medical examination and drug testing. Oji Fibre Solutions will meet these expenses.
So, if this sounds like your next move, apply now with your covering letter and CV
Applications close: Friday, 12 June 2020
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: KIAK921449
Location: Bay of Plenty
Closing Date: Friday, 12 June 2020