Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Service Representative
Fullcircle is a division of Oji Fibre Solutions (NZ) Ltd and is a market leader specialising in the collection of kerbside and commercial waste paper for supply to our New Zealand Pulp & Paper Mills and export customers. Here at Oji Fibre Solutions we committed to delivering innovative, sustainable products, and developing solutions that add value to our customers’ businesses.
We are seeking a permanent Customer Services Representative to join our Fullcircle Customer Call Centre Team.
As a valued and supportive member of the busy Customer Call Centre Team, you will provide timely and professional customer service to our nationwide Customers.
Ideal attributes and skills:
- Minimum of NZCEA Level 1 in English & Mathematics
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service position
- Must have an outgoing, positive, and happy personality
- Team player
- Preferably knowledge within either the Shipping, Transport or Logistics industry
- Familiar working with MS Work, Excel and Outlook
- Self-motivated with good initiative and time management skills
What we offer:
- Positive, supportive, and professional work environment
- Above average hourly rate
- Enhanced superannuation, subsidised medical insurance, disability, and life insurance
- Penrose location with free onsite car parking
- Monday to Friday, 40-hour week.
In accordance with Company
policy, applicants are required to undergo a pre-employment Ministry of Justice
Criminal History check, medical examination and drug testing. Oji Fibre
Solutions will meet these expenses.
Please apply via the below link with an up to date cover letter and CV;
Applications close: Friday, 23 December 2022