Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Group Finance Manager/Commercial Manager
Fibre Solutions are one of New Zealand’s leading producers of world-class
market pulp, paper and fibre-based packaging products, which are sold into both
local and international markets. Our values:
Innovation, Built on Strength, Future Focused and Trusted Partner are held in
common across all our business units. They drive us forward on a sustainable
path to create long-term value for our people, the partners we work with, the
customers we supply and the communities and environments in which we operate. Built
on a strong heritage of manufacturing, we have an extensive team of people, who
work together to produce quality products from renewable natural and low carbon
resources. We are committed to a sustainable future by driving the circular
to the Chief Financial Officer
of Pulp & Paper, the Group
Finance Manager/Commercial Manager – P&P will
be responsible for developing, implementation and
maintenance of best practice financial and commercial services. This is a fantastic
opportunity to join a great team and use their skills to not only build a high
performing finance function but to also influence key decision makers and staff
to make commercially sound decisions based off high quality financial
Your key responsibilities will cover the following:
- Delivery of accurate and timely reports
- Ability to provide leadership and direction to team members
- Analyse and challenge the financial data to ensure a robust process is undertaken
- Oversight of product costs and standard costing system
- Lead business decision making in all financial matters for P&P in a commercially astute manner
- Coordination, consolidation and presentation of month-end reporting for marketing, supply chain and overhead cost centers
- Management of internal control checklists and liaison with internal audits
- Working with P&P Finance Managers to enhance business, budget/forecasting processes
- Actively engage with process improvements in the supply chain and procurement team
and direction across the finance manager group to ensure high quality of monthly
and quarterly reporting to Head Office
role could be based anywhere in the Waikato-BOP region with travel to our three
mills (Kinleith, Penrose and Tasman). We have new offices in Mount Maunganui
and Rotorua to work from.
Ideally you will have experience in a manufacturing environment including product and activity-based costing. Being proficient with financial modelling and excellent MS Excel skills will turn our heads, as well as the ability to evaluate and interpret the data.
You will also have the following attribute:
- A tertiary qualification in Finance or related field of study
- A member of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand, or equivalent professional body
- Financial experience and decision-making capabilities in a commercial environment
- A strong communicator with a commercial mindset who can build strong relationships with a wide range of people at all levels of the organisation
- Proven business partnering/commercial advisory experience
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP system is an advantage
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and challenge the
status quo when appropriate
In return for your skills and commitment we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working – we also have offices in Rotorua, Mount Maunganui
- Paid annual CA membership
- Support with on-going CPD requirements
- Free RegularCare Southern Cross medical insurance
- Provide income protection, permanent disability, and life insurance
- Access to free confidential counselling and support services for you and your family
In accordance with Company policy, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination, drug test, criminal history and credit history check. Oji Fibre Solutions will meet these expenses.
Applicants must be either a NZ Citizen, Resident Visa holder or have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like your next move, please apply with your up-to-date CV & cover letter by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
Applications Close: Thursday, 22 December 2022
Our commitment to a sustainable future https://www.ojifs.com/userfiles/file/OjiFS%20Sustainability%20Report%202020-21.pdf