Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Human Resources Advisor
About the role
This new position will offer you diversity in your work every day, and the opportunity to make a genuine difference within the workplace. Collaborating with the on-site HR Manager this role will provide you with the opportunity to use the skills and experience you have acquired in your time as an HR professional. Business partnering with both our operational and support areas will enable you to continue the art of relationship building and effectively communicating across a range of work teams. Ensuring staff receive professional, effective advice and guidance on all employment matters.
To be successful, you will have the following attributes:
- An understanding and respect for ensuring quality service to our colleagues
- End to end ER knowledge
- Proven influencing abilities and strong communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple conflicting demands
- Experience with end-to-end employee lifecycle
- Completer finisher with high level of attention to detail
- Permanent, full-time role, Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary package with enhanced superannuation
- Free RegularCare Southern Cross medical insurance
- Provision of income protection, permanent disability, and life insurance
- Free onsite Occupational Health services
- On site, free to use gym and showering facilities
Oji Fibre Solutions is New Zealand’s largest pulp & paper manufacturer. This role is situated at our long standing Kinleith Mill where we have an extensive team who work together to produce a range of quality products. Kinleith Mill have been in operation for over 65 years and to this day remains a significant employer and contributor to the local area, with approximately 440 permanent employees and 250 contractors on site.
must be either a NZ Citizen, Resident Visa holder or have the legal right to
work in New Zealand.
you are keen to make your next career move and become part of our team, please
apply by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
Applications Close: Saturday, 17 December 2022
Learn about our commitment to a sustainable future and circular bio-economy https://www.ojifs.com/userfiles/file/OjiFS%20Sustainability%20Report%202020-21.pdf