Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Oji Fibre Solutions is New Zealand’s leading manufacturer of pulp, paper and suppliers of packaging solutions to a wide range of industries throughout the country. Our Paper Bag business based in Penrose, Auckland designs and produces multi-wall bags for the Dairy, Cement, Flour and Sugar industries throughout the country and into offshore markets.
The Logistics Coordinator role is based at our Paper Bag plant in Penrose, Auckland and reports to the Logistic Manager. We need a person with logistics experience, ideally from manufacturing, but other sectors will also be considered.
This role is busy and manages the flow of inwards goods and finished product to ensure continuity of supply. This includes but is not limited to receiving and checking inwards goods, co-ordinating daily deliveries to end customers and assisting in the management of offsite storage.
Ideally you will possess:
- Experience working within logistics/despatch from a manufacturing, production or warehousing environment
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-starter who is passionate about logistics, with strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and have the potential to grow within the department
- Flexible and willing to work additional hours when needed
- Current Forklift Licence with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office computer skills and experience with SAP advantageous
- Tertiary Qualification (logistics/supply chain/warehousing or similar) advantageous
You will gain a career with a leading New Zealand manufacturer and enjoy benefits including:
- A competitive salary in accordance with your qualifications and experience
- 7.5% superannuation benefits package including medical cover, life and income protection insurance
- On-site free parking
- The support of a dedicated and experienced management team
Please apply online with your CV detailing your suitability to be considered for this key role and note that in accordance with company policy, the successful candidate for this new permanent role will be required to undergo pre-employment medical, drug, police and credit checking at our expense.
We don’t always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early
Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in NZ will be considered.