Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Maintenance Electrician - Night Shift
Mangere Bridge, Auckland
Night Shift: Sunday – Thursday: 11.00pm – 7.00am
Oji Fibre Solutions is one of New Zealand's leading manufacturers and suppliers of packaging solutions to a wide range of industries throughout the country. Our customers include blue chip manufacturers and marketers of packaging products to the food, primary produce, industrial and grocery sectors.
We have a new opportunity available for a qualified Maintenance Electrician (dual mechanical trade advantageous or mechanically minded) with proven industrial experience to join our Night Shift!
Reporting to the Maintenance & Reliability Manager, this role is based in our busy manufacturing plant; in Mangere Bridge, Auckland. Extensive experience is a must. You will work alongside our production team, with a focus on scheduled preventative maintenance, breakdowns and project work you will be kept busy, while ensuring timely repairs to our plant and equipment, to keep production downtime to a minimum. In addition, a flexible attitude towards working overtime during the peak season or when required.
In order to succeed in this role you must be:
- Registered New Zealand Industrial Electrician
- 5+ years proven Industrial experience
- Advanced trade certificate preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude or dual trade
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (including CMMS systems).
- Good knowledge of Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC’s
- Experience with variable speed drives
- Stringent around Health and Safety
- A competitive hourly rate in accordance with your qualifications and experience and Trade related allowances
- 7.5% superannuation benefits package including medical cover, life and disability income protection insurance
- On-site secure parking
This role will offer the opportunity to grow your skill base within a large progressive employer who will provide you with a challenging and rewarding career! In accordance with Company Policy the successful candidate will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination, drug test and police check. Oji Fibre Solutions will meet these expenses.
We don’t always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early. Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in NZ will be considered.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BZBI021500
Closing Date: Saturday, 13 June 2020