Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Territory Manager - Waikato
Fullcircle is a division of Oji Fibre Solutions (NZ) Ltd and is a market leader specialising in the collection of commercial waste paper for supply to our own New Zealand Pulp & Paper Mills and export customers. Here at Oji Fibre Solutions we are committed to delivering innovative, sustainable services, and developing solutions that add value to our customers’ businesses. You will learn how our infrastructure underpins New Zealand’s recycling and your efforts safeguard future generations diversion from landfill through our sustainable recycling.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Territory Manager based in the Waikato, to represent our Fullcircle Business Unit, which is located in Penrose, Auckland.
Reporting to the National Sales and Marketing Manager, the prime function of this role is to not only retain, but develop and grow new business within the territory through following a robust sales process with the regions key generators of recycled fibre. You will utilise your strong business acumen and face to face Customer rapport and relationship skills to support our key drivers to reduce costs and improve financial returns.
Key responsibilities include:
· Retain and increase collections of recycled fibre from existing sources;
· Find and develop new sources of recycled fibre;
· Build and maintain strong Customer relationships;
· Identify and apply best practice in order to improve efficiency of operations in the region;
· Ensure all paperwork, contracts and agreements meet the Company’s expectations;
· Ability to work independently but also as part of a wider Team;
· Manage allocated territory accordingly to ensure adequate call frequency to all clients;
· Guide National Sales Manager’s strategic direction through local market intell.
To be successful in this role you will;
· Hold a Tertiary qualification in Business, Sales & Marketing and/or significant NZ sales experience;
· Bring and operate a well-developed sales process;
· Need strong prospecting and new business developing skills;
· Be results driven to achieving budgeted sales targets;
· Constantly deliver outstanding customer services to external & internal clients;
· Have solid time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
· Demonstrate a high attention to detail and sound numerical skills;
· Possess good all round computer capabilities;
· Be interested in the Environment and Circular Economy concepts;
· Be adaptable in a fast changing environment;
· Hold a current NZ drivers licence;
· Last but not least, bring a positive, upbeat attitude and a drive to succeed.
There are lots of benefits in joining the experienced, committed and supportive team at Fullcircle. In return for your skills and commitment, Oji Fibre Solutions offers a competitive salary package, an enhanced superannuation, subsidised medical insurance, life and income protection insurance plus a car.
In accordance with Company policy, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination, drug test and Ministry of Justice criminal history check. Oji Fibre Solutions will meet these expenses.
So, if this sounds like your next move, apply now with your covering letter and CV.
Closing Date: Sunday 14 June 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CFAG021502
Closing Date: Sunday 14 June 2020